Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
OSP Engineer (VZ) - Tampa, FL
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Nov 9
813-623-1233 ext 2261
Tesinc, LLC is currently looking for experienced telecommunications Outside Plant (OSP) Engineers. The OSP Engineer is responsible for design, field notes, pricing and drafting of fiber optic cable facilities.
Research and evaluate various route options associated with the project. Research shall include aerial and underground options, existing customer conduit and other third party conduit.
Recommend final route based on most economical solution and permitting agency’s recommendation.
Develop base mapping and provide field engineering services required to prepare permit drawings, OSP construction drawings, and final as-built drawings in electronic GIS format
Creation of base maps shall utilize source material such as tax maps, County/DOT roadway plans, building site plans, recorded plat maps, railroad survey maps, and other data.
Research and incorporate permitting requirement from jurisdictional authorities (i.e., state, county, city, railroads, and others) into the OSP design
Research includes existing customer records and records of other third party conduit that may be available through the Telecommunications Act of 1996 or purchase.
Candidates must have strong engineering skills:
Outside plant design for business-as-usual (BAU)
Fiber design, sizing, and placement experience
Aerial, and Underground design experience
Extensive Telecommunications Plant Knowledge
Minimum 2 years of experience
Verizon/MCI OSP experience is a plus!
The OSP Engineer positions are located in our Tampa, FL office.
About Tesinc, LLC
Tesinc, LLC, founded in 1966, has provided quality engineering, drafting and technical services for over four decades to support some of America’s largest telecommunications and information companies.
Tesinc, LLC is a subsidiary of Dycom Industries, Inc. – a major U.S. corporation listed on the NYSE as DY. Dycom Industries, Inc., founded in 1969 and headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is one of North America’s largest telecommunications and electrical services companies. The Dycom family of companies currently serves over 100 different customers in 44 states and employs over 11,000 professionals.
Our corporate office, located in Tampa, FL, is a 25,000 sq ft facility that is fully equipped with the latest computer hardware and software.
Tesinc, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our employees and their families, including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plans, stock purchase plans and more.
Medical/Prescription Plans -
Three medical plan options which include prescription drug benefits.
- Two dental insurance options - a high option plan that covers most dental treatments along with diagnostics and preventive care; and a low option plan that covers the basic diagnostics and preventive care.
Group Vision Plan
- A PPO plan where participating doctors provide eye exams and substantial discounts for services and materials.
Flexible Spending Account
- Benefit allows pre-tax dollars to be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for you and your family members' qualified healthcare expenses (up to $2,500) and dependent care expenses (up to $5,000).
Retirement Savings Plans
- 401(K) - Once eligible, employees have the option to invest 1%-75% of their salary. The company will match a portion of this investment.
Stock Purchase Plan
- Allows employees to purchase company stock through payroll deductions.
Short & Long Term Disability
- Groups rates for disability insurance benefits which will replace a portion of your income due to illness or injury.
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance at group rates.
Legal Services Insurance
- Access to legal professionals at favorable rates.
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
up to $7500 per calendar year.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check and have a valid Driver's License.
Only qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered.
Hiring now! Apply today!
Terms of Usage
TelecomEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)